Reliable and highly innovative
The flange couplings of the “S” series are designed as a modular system. All flange hubs of a size are always the same. The center insert is available as a torsionally elastic coupling, as a lamella, gear or barrel coupling.
The resulting couplings are dimensionally identical and interchangeable.
Thus, with the “Four in One” system, standardized components can be utilized with the differences in each coupling being the mechanic characteristic based on the type of center insert.
The coupling series “S” is available with brake discs (BS) or without brake discs (B).
Available coupling (insert) types are:
- LX for Gear Coupling
- TK for Barrel Coupling
- EK for Elastic Coupling
- LK for Disc Coupling
This results in the following type designation code (example):
- High standarization grade
- Wide variety of sizes and torque ratings
- Exchange of coupling without moving the motor
- Exchange of coupling without pulling hubs
- No geared hubs (LX)
- Easy replacement of coupling insert
- Easy retro-fitting of inserts
- Simplified spare inventory
- Rapid availability