Versatile and Robust
MALMEDIE Gear Couplings can compensate angular, radial and axial misalignments.
The range manufactured is not limited to the coupling series illustrated in the catalogue, but also includes a wide range of special designs made to satisfy a great variety of customer needs.
MALMEDIE Gear Couplings can compensate angular, radial and axial misalignments. In the case of the standard ranges of couplings, the capacity to compensate for misalignment is up ± 0.75° per coupling half, depending on the version. Special versions capable of ± 5° can be supplied.
The MALMEDIE Gear Coupling range offers a large number of variants, so that an optimal solution can be found even for highly challenging drive applications.
High-Grade tempered Steel
All coupling parts are manufactured according to strict internal quality regulations. Interchangeability of individual parts is guaranteed by manufacturing with modern CNC technology. All load bearing parts are made of high grade tempered steel. For special applications, material selection and use of hardening techniques allow for increased pefomance or lower wear of MALMEDIE® Gear Couplings.
MALMEDIE® Gear Couplings are specifically suitable for applications with difficult environmental conditions.
- Hot- and Cold Rolling Mills
- Roller Conveyors
- Coiler / Uncoiler Drives
- Levelling Machines
- Ship Drives
- Cement Machines
- Crushers, Mixers
- Briquetting Machines, Shredders, General Engineering
- suitable for reverse operations
- quiet running due to head centering
- special design for vertical operation available
- large permissible finish bore
- easy replacement of seals with split cover
- high level of operational reliability due to high-quality materials
- long service life with low levels of maintenance
- high ambient temperatures possible
- interchangeable with preceding series